Jan 15, 2019
In episode #898, we discuss a
day of the life of a new SEO. Tune in to hear what we did when
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Day in Life of a Newbie
- [01:05] Eric made Light Show
Videos and thought the site was going to be a hit.
- [01:30] He thought people would
want to see laser light shows from music festivals.
- [01:48] He did keyword research
and found high volume keywords.
- [01:58] Then he created content
by finding YouTube videos of light shows and writing about
- [02:32] He then started
reaching out to similar sites and got a few
- [02:50] He ranked #1 for
keyword “light shows”, but he found that he wasn’t making
- [03:20] Neil created a job
board, but he wasn’t getting any traffic.
- [04:08] He also did outreach
and tried to make connections.
- [04:23] After changing his
email template, he got 1 response.
- [04:41] It takes a lot of fine
tuning to be successful.
- [05:20] Double down on what
- [05:33] Don’t just focus on
traffic, remember to track revenue.
- [05:57] That’s it for
- [06:02] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: