Nov 17, 2020
In episode #1564, Neil and Eric talk about creative ways to
finance your business that do not involve bank loans or venture
capital. You will hear about revenue-based financing options,
deferring down payments, and how you can use a combination of these
strategies to get the wheels in motion. Be sure to tune in
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Creative Financing
Options for Your Business.
- [00:33] Unpacking the financing options that
- [01:04] Revenue-based financing and how this
helps SaaS companies with recurring revenue.
- [01:59] Why getting a personal guarantor on a
loan is a creative financing option.
- [02:37] Deferring down payments; another
imaginative finance solution.
- [03:33] You can combine several strategies to
fund your business.
- [03:38] The benefits Neil has seen using
- [04:26] Companies that can help with
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: