Jul 9, 2018
In episode #708, Eric and Neil
discuss a marketing hack you aren’t using. Tune in to hear why
bundling can drive up your revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Bundling: The Marketing Hack
That You Aren't Using
Alex Becker teaches a
course and has marketing automation software.
- [00:59] He uses the webinar to
sell his software and other courses.
- [01:18] Eric used to partner
with software and education companies and they would bundle
software and offer giveaways.
- [01:40] This makes people feel
like they are getting a lot of value.
- [02:15] HighRise and Basecamp offered bundling and the revenue went up for
- [03:00] Work out a bundling
deal with someone in your industry. It’s a great idea to drive
- [03:33] GoDaddy has so many products that they offer as a
bundle with web hosting.
- [04:25] If you have to offer
upsells on top of bundling, you’re doing it wrong.
- [05:15] You need to comply with
GDPR laws if you are bundling, especially if you are working with
- [05:40] That’s it for
- [05:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: