Jan 23, 2019
In episode #906, we discuss how being dumb can make you more
money. Tune in to see what we actually mean by this!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event
in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30
day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check
the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Being Dumb Will Make You More
- [00:50] You don’t have to be good at everything to do
- [01:08] Eric can’t code and he’s not detail oriented.
- [01:25] He is aware of what his talents are and where he could
- [01:45] Neil is good at HTML and PHP, but “sucks” at
- [02:45] Neil’s mom told him he had no common sense.
- [03:35] There is so much information out there, so it’s
important to audit yourself and make sure you have just enough, but
not too much on your plate.
- [04:10] Make sure you hire the right people who will excel at
things the you do not.
- [05:15] Be really good at what you enjoy and find people to
fill in the gaps.
- [06:15] Remember to be humble and accept weaknesses in
- [06:52] That’s all for today!
- [06:58] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: