Sep 15, 2019
In episode #1141, we discuss
whether joint webinars are worth the effort. The answer to this
question depends on the audience; you do not want to collaborate
with someone whose audience is not suited to you and your business.
Tune in to hear how you can make the most of joint webinars,
reasons that we avoid online summits, and simple strategies for
setting up great value exchanges.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Are
Joint Webinars Worth It?
- [00:35] The basic premise for a
- [00:58] The answer to the
question depends on audience overlap.
- [01:29] Avoiding uneven
exchanges and dangerous privacy concerns.
- [03:45] Hosting a summit;
pre-recorded online conferences.
- [04:50] Why featuring on
someone else's summit can be fruitless.
- [06:21] That’s it for
- [06:27] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: