Oct 20, 2018
In episode #810, Eric and Neil
discuss the pitfalls of being an Amazon seller. Tune in to hear how
you can avoid losing your shirt.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Amazon Sellers May Go Out of
Business If They Don't Do This
- [00:45] Eric went to an
Ecommerce conference and Amazon was the talk of the
- [01:00] When it comes to
Amazon, there is a lot of “short-termism”.
- [01:20] When you work on
Amazon, you do not control the customers.
- [01:45] Marketing has now moved
to being an omni-channel approach.
- [02:20] Amazon is growing, but
as it grows, there will be more and more competition.
- [02:35] Because of this, you
need to diversify.
- [04:20] As an Amazon seller,
you will find that shady marketers will screw up your
- [04:45] Amazon sellers’ revenue
can go to $0, because other sellers can flag you and get you banned
(for no real reason).
- [05:15] If you have your own
website, you won’t have to rely on Amazon as your only
- [06:09] That’s it for
- [06:12] If you are interested
in corporate training, tweet at Eric.
- [06:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live
event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: