Nov 8, 2019
In episode #1195, we share
several alternative (yet effective!) ways of funding your business.
We give you all the details on crowdfunding, revenue-based
financing, and the more traditional routes involving bank loans.
Tune in to hear what you need to do to attract
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic:
Alternative Ways to Fund Your Business.
- [00:37] Why people should
consider funding and the problem with bootstrapping.
- [01:02] The need for funding
even if you are Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
- [01:47] Thoughts on
crowdfunding and the various platforms you can
- [02:22] A list of the main
crowdfunding platforms and how much you can raise per
- [03:03] The importance of
having traction before attempting to raise money.
- [03:27] How you can raise money
through revenue-based financing.
- [04:15] The models that
companies like Lighter Capital use.
- [05:05] Getting a traditional
bank or SBA loan in the US and their interest
- [05:22] What the credit card
company Brex is offering in terms of
- [06:01] The importance of
having a formula that is already working.
- [06:24] That’s it for
- [07:02] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: