May 14, 2018
In episode #652, Eric and Neil
discuss affiliate marketing. Tune in to hear what steps you should
take to be successful at affiliate marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Affiliate Marketing Made
Simple_A Step-by-Step Guide
- [00:44] Affiliate marketing is
- [01:15] It has a bad rep,
because some affiliates are really aggressive and don’t put out
- [01:59] Read
Affiliate Program Management:
An Hour a Day
- [02:45] It’s important to have
an affiliate manager.
- [03:10] If you can find the
right affiliate, they will help you scale your
- [03:22] TapFiliate is less expensive and great.
- [03:35] Get Ambassador is another good affiliate service.
- [04:00] A lot of affiliates
won’t work for you if your funnel isn’t fine-tuned.
- [04:10] ConvertKit is a great recruitment tool.
- [04:33] They reach out to ideal
customers and do joint webinars with blogs that have the target
- [05:05] Educate and offer a
deal, otherwise webinars won’t convert as well.
- [05:30] There’s a company that
made $88 Million last year and all they do is affiliate
- [06:30] You have to make sure
that you understand affiliate marketing, so you don’t lose your
- [06:47] When paying out your
affiliates, don’t do net 30, do net 60.
- [06:59] That’s it for
- [07:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: