Sep 13, 2019
In episode #1139, we give you an
advanced SEO to-do list for 2020! Following our episode on the
basic steps to optimize searchability and traffic for your new
website, this episode is about how to get rolling for next year
since we are already in September! Tune in to hear about page
speed, power pages, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Advanced
SEO To-do List for 2020.
- [00:34] What does advanced SEO
- [01:15] Using the FAQ schema
smartly to occupy more real estate.
- [02:06] Speed is an important
factor, load your HTML from CDN's!
- [03:22] Infographics,
data-driven posts and product led growth.
- [04:02] Focus on your brand;
Google looks at how many people are searching.
- [05:40] Power pages and making
your landing pages as comprehensive as possible.
- [06:32] Assess similar,
existent content and update and add to that.
- [07:22] Optimizing titles and
descriptions to increase click-through rates.
- [07:52] Translation and
transcription, expanding beyond English.
- [09:09] That’s it for
- [09:14] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: