Dec 12, 2019
In episode #1229, we give you
four marketing strategies that you can use to kick off 2020 in the
best way possible. We thought that rather than us telling you what
to do for the whole year, we’d start by just breaking down the
first month. Make sure you spend your January branching out from
your best platform, solving business issues weekly, leveraging
online tools to increase web traffic, and getting closer to your
audience using the omnichannel approach. Don’t miss out on this one
and remember to bookmark it so you can listen to it again just
before 2020 starts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple
Marketing Game Plan for the First 30 Days of 2020.
- [00:46] How to kick off 2020
right by doing one thing each week of January!
- [00:57] Leveraging similar
platforms to your best one as a way of growing your
- [02:06] Solving issues weekly
and what that can do to keep your head above water.
- [03:05] What offering free
tools on your website can do to increase its traffic.
- [04:09] Using the omnichannel
approach to connect to your audience better.
- [05:37] That’s it for
- [05:50] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: