Jun 9, 2018
In episode #678, Eric and Neil
discuss cheap ways you can get celebrities to promote your
business. Tune in to hear how you can get affordable celebrity
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
A Really Cheap Way to Get Kim
Kardashian to Promote Your Business
- [00:38] There is a site
called Charitybuzz where celebrities post causes that are
important to them.
- [00:53] You can bid money for a
celebrity’s time and the money will go to their
- [01:00] Tai
Lopez probably uses this
- [01:15] You can get videos,
podcast audio, etc. from big celebs.
- [01:25] You can’t be aggressive
with your product, but you can do a meet and greet or get photos,
video, audio and in effect promote your business.
- [02:08] Eric and Neil have had
people do free work for them (they offered).
- [02:16] These people did their
research and offered a solution in order to build a
- [02:33] Eric and Neil have a
mutual friend who built a relationship with Neil, simply by being
- [02:58] People look at you in a
different light when celebrities get involved.
- [03:18] It’s surprising how
many of these celebrities have less money than you
- [03:26] Logan and Jake Paul
crush Instagram, YouTube and their income is $1 Million per month.
If these are the cream of the crop, think of others who probably
don’t make as much, but have a similar influence level.
- [03:51] That’s all for
- [04:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: