May 31, 2019
In episode #1034, we discuss a
new SEO report from Google. Tune in to hear where to find it and
why it will prove so useful.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A New
SEO Report From Google That'll Show You Where to Focus Your
- [00:45] The Discover Report
comes from Google Search Console.
- [01:00] This feature allows you
to see which pages and links have the most potential.
- [01:30] On your GSC overview,
Discover is under “Performance”.
- [02:52] It’s so new that not
everyone has the Discover Report link yet.
- [03:15] This will prove a
powerful tool for upgrading existing content.
- [03:26] The report helps you
focus your efforts on the right place.
- [03:34] That’s it for
- [03:41] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: