Feb 2, 2020
In episode #1281, we talk about
how a good company culture affects your marketing and how you can
go about building it. It is no coincidence that so many of the most
successful leaders in the world of entrepreneurship put the utmost
emphasis on culture. Join is to hear about the benchmarks of great
culture and what you should focus on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How a
Good Culture Affects Your Marketing.
- [00:39] The common denominator
in big, very successful companies.
- [01:49] The importance of
people in building culture and companies.
- [02:30] Transparency, similar
values, culture-fit and priorities.
- [04:00] Culture is about what
you do, not what you have.
- [04:57] Why the best leaders in
the world obsess over company culture.
- [05:23] Growth-oriented people
will serve you bette than money-oriented people.
- [06:24] That is it for
- [06:26] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: