Feb 9, 2019
In episode #923, we discuss a
brilliant example of conference marketing. Tune in to hear who and
what we are talking about.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
A Brilliant Example of
- [00:35] Drift is a chatbot company.
- [00:55] Drift is sponsoring
Saastr, but instead of getting a booth, they are offering a VIP
experience for the conference.
- [01:30] Check out what they are offering.
- [02:50] Neil no longer
uses Intercom, because it is too expensive.
- [03:10] Meanwhile, Drift is
being creative and trying something new.
- [03:26] Just because something
isn’t a good ROI, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it.
- [04:55] Burning money to be a
leader is worth it if you’re a big company like Drift.
- [05:22] “Conversational
Marketing” is similar to inbound marketing. Drift coined this term
in order to compete with Intercom and similar
- [05:55] That’s all for
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our
podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: