Dec 29, 2019
In episode #1246, we talk about
a $3,000 story and if it was really worth it or not? Have you ever
invested in something and then wondered if it was actually money
well-spent? For today’s show, Neil interviews Eric on his
experience of spending $3,000 to go to a conference to discover if
it was really worth the hype. Tune in to discover the importance of
building a story for your brand, where to use it, and Eric’s three
biggest takeaways from attending the event.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A $3,000
Story: Was it Worth it or Not?
- [00:47] When it is better to
opt for the book: better value for money.
- [01:09] Why Eric decided to
build an external story for his brand.
- [01:43] What convinced Eric to
attend the conference?
- [02:23] The story Eric created
for ClickFlow: what do they do?
- [03:40] The process you go
through at the conference: creating your brand script.
- [04:44] Brand script for
ClickFlow: what does a brand script entail?
- [05:38] How to access a brand
script template for your business.
- [06:14] Three biggest tips Eric
learned from the conference.
- [07:50] Understanding where to
implement or use your story in your marketing.
- [08:31] That’s it for
- [03:24] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: