Apr 27, 2018
In episode #635, Eric and Neil
discuss an important SEO strategy. Tune in to hear what you may
have been overlooking.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
95% of You Will Ignore This SEO
- [00:36] Branding is what
separates good companies from the bad.
- [01:30] If you don’t know how
popular a brand is, it’s hard to outrank them.
- [02:00] Neil’s strategy used to
be: create good content, create value, wait for
- [02:04] This wasn’t the best
- [02:15] His best branding
strategy was the “Who is Neil Patel?” campaign.
- [02:45] BuzzSumo has a great alert system that will help you
track your brand.
- [02:51] Neil likes to
use Google Trends, which is free.
- [03:03] Google Search Console is also a great way to track your
- [03:10] GSC tracks farther back
than 90 days, which is more helpful when gauging
- [04:15] The stronger your
brand, the higher your domain authority.
- [04:40] That’s it for
- [04:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: