Nov 5, 2016
In Episode #97 Neil and Eric highlight the 8 things you need to
know about Facebook ads. Whether you’re using Facebook as your main
advertorial platform, or just using it to occasionally boost
revenue, this is the Marketing School episode for you. Enjoy!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 8 Things You Should Know About
- 00:37 – Facebook ads are getting a lot more powerful
- 01:08 – Frequency
- 01:51 – Video Ads
- 02:11 – Screenflow
or any screen casting tool
- 02:53 – “We have people watch our video and then we retarget
- 03:28 – Don’t increase your ad spend too quickly
- 04:27 – Use variations and test…then test again.
- 04:37 – AdEspresso will
allow you to make different permutations and headlines
- 04:53 – Qwaya
- 05:22 – Do campaigns with more ads
- 06:03 – When you make ads, drive all traffic to one post—make
it singular, don’t have too many avenues for people to pursue
- 07:04 – Look at your settings and device types—how well do they
intermingle? It’s important to know.
- 07:58 – Ezra
Firestone drives mobile traffic then retargets that
- 08:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always add new creatives, keep your message on Facebook
- If you don’t have a blog—use video ads.
- Hook people with an initial, video-driven ad. Then, retarget,
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.