In Episode #250, Eric and Neil discuss 7 ways you can use video to improve conversion rates. Tune in to learn the type videos you should have, where they need to be placed, and the value of doing live video for your audience. Eric and Neil also discuss how to maximize your best video content to boost your conversion.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways You Can Use Video to Improve Conversion Rates
- 00:44 – Eric uses retargeting and remarketing for their blog
- 01:01 – This builds relationship and is based on the audience’s behavior
- 01:17 – Some of Neil’s sales come from remarketing
- 01:26 – Neil shows specific videos
- 01:39 – You can use your explainer videos, repeatedly
- 02:03 – Your explainer videos should answer objections and create a story
- 02:22 – Use Qualaroo or SurveyMonkey to know people’s objections before they buy
- 02:44 – Eric has a “thank you” video
- 03:11 – Fourth is to add a video to your homepage
- 03:30 – Talk about the problems people are facing
- 03:40 – Use the video to direct the people into your highest converting funnel
- 04:04 – Fifth is about the book Breakthrough Advertising
- 05:58 – Sixth, educate people through video or presentation (especially for new visitors)
- 06:15 – Last is to do live videos
- 06:23 – You can check the videos statistics and boost the ones that are working well
- 06:30 – Eric shares what he does when a user visits his free consultation page
- 07:05 – The Marketing School is giving away 5 annual copies of Ahrefs, this week
- 07:40 – Eric and Neil don’t get paid for the sponsorship and just want to give their audience cool stuff that they can use
- 08:12 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- An effective explainer video should answer your audience’s objections and problems.
- Use your videos to direct people to your highest converting funnel.
- If you haven’t hopped on live videos, now is the time—repurpose the ones that generate the most traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: