Dec 14, 2019
In episode #1231, we share seven
strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn
significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going
live and teach you how to leverage tagging, commenting, opening
lines, SRT video files, and your social media ring to get that user
engagement popping off! Find out some tips you won’t hear anywhere
else right here today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven
Ways to Skyrocket Your LinkedIn Engagement.
- [00:30] The great capacity of
LinkedIn for going live due to its organic audience.
- [00:52] Boosting virality
through getting and replying to comments.
- [01:32] How a great opening
line can act as a brilliant hook.
- [02:10] Using the pencil icon
and SRT files when uploading video content.
- [02:27] Tag people in your
posts, but make sure they are posts that add value.
- [02:52] The value of having a
social media ring for building post momentum.
- [03:15] Some ways to build up a
social media ring such as using texts or emails.
- [03:50] That’s it for
- [03:53] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: