Mar 9, 2017
In Episode #221, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to repurpose
your content. Repurposing your content is a great opportunity to
extend your reach and maximize the value of your content. Tune in
to find out key strategies of how to repurpose your content in the
best way possible and how to avoid the risk of sounding too
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Repurpose Your
- 00:40 – Repurposing is maximizing your content
- 01:07 – First, publish to multiple channels at once
- 01:32 – Use Libsyn for
podcasts and Edgar for social
- 01:40 – Second is reposting
- 02:05 – Slice up your content into different topics—rename and
- 02:42 – Turn your most popular blog post into a podcast
- 02:58 – Base it on the most social shares
- 03:15 – Fifth, put it into SlideShare
- 03:25 – SlideShare is
owned by LinkedIn and you might get into the B2B audience this
- 03:40 – Sixth is a partnership
- 03:53 – Have a partner website and cross-post your content
- 04:02 – Do webinars, too!
- 04:32 – Seventh is to use your content in speaking engagements
- 04:50 – Most people haven’t seen or heard your stuff so it’s
great opportunity to share what you know to others for the first
- 05:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Repurposing is maximizing the content that drives people to
- Turn your long post into multiple, smaller ones by creating
different headlines and optimizing on each point.
- Repurposing is also helpful for boosting your traffic and
expanding your content’s reach.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.