In Episode #258, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to increase Facebook likes without spending a dollar. Increasing your Facebook likes doesn’t have to be an over-complicated process—sometimes all it takes is you asking and reaching out to the people you know.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Increase Facebook Likes Without Spending a Dollar
- 00:35 – First, add the Facebook Widget to your website
- 00:50 – Second is building up your fan page
- 01:03 – Use your personal profile to connect with other individuals
- 01:10 – Do shoutout for shoutout
- 01:33 – Third is to simply ask
- 01:44 – Send an intro email to your list asking them to like your page
- 01:50 – Look at your competitor's posts in BuzzSumo and type in the SEO keywords that are getting likes
- 02:08 – Share your competitor’s content and ask them to like or share your page, too
- 02:28 – Just create great content, in general
- 02:50 – Eric would write content and if people liked it, they would share it
- 03:07 – Sixth, focus on timing
- 03:31 – Promoting your content
- 03:44 – Reach out to people who can do direct outreach
- 03:48 – Use Pitchbox to help you organize your outreach
- 04:00 – Boosting a post can also increase your page likes
- 04:09 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Build up your fan page by connecting with people using your personal profile.
- Simply ask people to like your page – there’s no harm in sending out an email requesting so.
- Track the best time that people are engaging, then promote and organize your outreach accordingly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: