Oct 22, 2016
In Episode #83 Neil and Eric discuss the 7 ways to improve user
trust on your website. Listen as they drop which factors you
can improve on, which ones you can add to your current website, and
why being transparent still counts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to improve user trust on your
- 00:34 – Add testimonials
- 01:08 – Add videos – because some testimonials are just made
- 01:50 – Add badges on your website like Google Partners and
- 02:26 – Add reviews
- 02:50 – Reach out to people to have your products honestly
- 03:34 – Have a great design on your website
- 04:04 – Go to land-book
to check design ideas
- 04:24 – Check Dribbble
for other people’s designs
- 04:48 – Transparency –people trust companies that are
- 05:08 – The more you can tell people help in transparency
- 05:57 – Buffer has good
- 06:30 – Have badges from companies you’ve worked with
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to people for their honest reviews.
- Client feedback is extremely important in every business.
- Be transparent!
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.