Dec 28, 2016
In Episode #150, Eric and Neil discuss 7 ways to get people to
show up to your webinar. Webinars require planned marketing to get
qualified leads to participate. Unlike podcasts, your webinar’s
success depends on the number of people who show up. This is why it
is of the utmost importance to make sure your attendance is high.
Tune in to learn the tips and strategies you need to skyrocket your
webinar show up rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Get People to Show Up to
- 00:34 – Make sure you are emailing people inviting them to your
- 00:58 – Email works because people are busy and tend to
- 01:10 – Collect phone numbers from webinar registrations
- 01:13 – The lead is more qualified if they’re willing to get
more information and stay committed
- 01:25 – An SMS provider like Twilio that is integrated to your
webinar can send SMS reminders before the webinar starts
- 01:51 – Third, use social media ads
- 02:29 – You can retarget people based on their behavior
- 02:31 – Fourth, don’t make your webinar available too far in
- 02:57 – The closer your registration is to the start date of
your webinar, the higher the attendance rates
- 03:39 – Use repeating webinars, and tools such as WebinarJam or EverWebinar
- 04:06 – Go to Neil’s website to check his repeating
- 04:35 – Sixth is an indoctrination video
- 04:40 – A video showing people what to expect and what will be
valuable to them
- 04:53 – Add a “thank you” video on the “thank you” page and ask
them to complete a survey
- 05:30 – Lastly, hit your social media channels and do joint
- 05:35 – HubSpot does
- 06:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Having people sign-up for your webinar is easy; however, the
real challenge is getting them to show up.
- Your webinar has to be of SUBSTANCE so people can’t bear to
- Utilize different online tools to get people to show up to your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.