Feb 1, 2017
In Episode #185, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways you can get
more engagement on social media. Tune in to learn some tips and
tricks to grow your audience as well as some useful online tools
that you can use to optimize engagement. It’s not just about
growing your audience, but getting the RIGHT people to your website
to boost that engagement.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Get More Engagement on
- 00:35 – First, go LIVE
- 00:47 – Instagram and Facebook are giving more priority to
those who are live
- 00:55 – Second, repost content that did well after a month of
- 01:12 – Neil just reposted content and is doing well
- 01:30 – Third, Tag the people in your post
- 01:49 – Hashtagify can help
you find the top hashtags on Instagram
- 02:05 – Fourth, build a community
- 02:18 – Interact and engage with people
- 02:35 – Fifth, make sure you’re scheduling at the right
- 02:52 – Sixth, target the right audience
- 03:20 – Create a fan page in Facebook to know where your
audience is coming from
- 04:16 – If you have a specific type of audience, adjust your
settings to that specific interest/audience
- 04:20 – Lastly, have a great headline
- 04:43 – Go to Copyblogger and check their
- 04:48 – Check your competitors' headlines on BuzzSumo
- 05:18 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Optimize your posts for a maximum reach.
- Interact and engage with people—frequently check your messages
and reply to them.
- Targeting the right audience can increase your engagement.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.