Feb 3, 2019
In episode #917, we discuss 7 ways to get cheap
marketing labor. Tune in to hear where you can find quality,
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Ways to Get Cheap
- [00:35] 1: Upwork.
- [00:45] This is a way to find the best freelancers
out there. The best ones are usually the freelancers who have made
the most money.
- [01:10] 2: Check forums and communities on social
media sites and blogs.
- [01:45] 3: Craigslist is another good resource.
- [02:02] You can find great writers and interns
through this site.
- [02:22] 4: Sites like Moz have lists or tools to
find digital marketing providers.
- [02:58] 5: Check college boards.
- [03:26] 6: Post a job listing on your podcast or
blog site. You will be surprised.
- [03:57] 7: WeWorkRemotely is a place to post
listings and find great freelance/remote workers.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:25] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: