Oct 9, 2019
In episode #1165, we share with
you all the effective ways of building and strengthening the
relationships with your customers. Connecting in person, giving
thoughtful gifts, starting off on a good foot, and being generous
are only a few of the ways in which you can make a lasting
impression. Tune in to hear more about spotting opportunities and
establishing yourself as a problem solver!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways
to Build Deeper Relationships with Your
- [00:41] The value of connecting
in person and why dinners are a great connection point.
- [01:35] Asking for honest
feedback and trying to make their lives easier.
- [02:30] Giving quality gifts
based on the interests of your customer.
- [04:20] The importance of
starting off on the right foot and onboarding
- [05:18] Checking in with
people and seeing
opportunities to make introductions.
- [05:55] A specific example of
going above and beyond.
- [07:18] Maintaining an attitude
of generosity, such as providing free trials or
- [07:48] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: