Jan 12, 2020
In episode #1260, we share our
take on how SEO will change in the next ten years. Imagine being
able to search by simply thinking about it – this is the direction
Neuralink seems to be taking consumer experience in the next
decade. Tune in to hear why we believe partnerships between
different countries and tech companies will become increasingly
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven
Ways SEO Will Change in the Next Decade.
- [01:19] Why SEO is not going
anywhere as long as humans and robots exist.
- [01:50] How Neuralink is
changing the playing field on the human-computer
- [02:29] How search options and
devices will expand in the next decade.
- [03:11] Smart home devices like
Alexa becoming even smarter and more developed.
- [03:48] Search is going to
become a remarketing game.
- [05:02] The opportunity to
boost SEO by translating content into other
- [05:46] Keeping in mind that
while the US is the superpower today, it might
- [06:02] Why video is going to
be the future of content.
- [07:14] The countries that will
become more powerful and why partnerships will
- [07:57] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: