Apr 12, 2018
In episode #620. Eric and Neil
discuss 7 unorthodox marketing hacks. Tune in to hear what you
could be doing to drive conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Unorthodox Marketing Hacks
You Ought to Leverage
- [00:35] #1: When driving people
to your website, less than 5% will convert. For the 95% that don’t
convert, re-market them with an opposite pitch (logical vs.
- [01:22] #2: Every month,
when Drift launches a new feature, they treat it as a
product launch, which helps to keep them top-of-mind. Product Hunt
is a great tool for this.
- [02:22] #3: There is a program
on LinkedIn that gives a special button that populates their
LinkedIn info into a form, so they have less work to do. This will
increase your leads and conversions, because there is less work to
- [02:59] #4: Build a repurposing
framework. Think about all the content you can take even further
(turning a blog post into a video, social media post, webinar,
- [03:36] #5: To increase your
traffic, start doing things people wouldn’t normally
- [04:01] The best way to get
people from your blog to your landing page/product page is to place
banner ads within your blog.
- [04:27] #6: Offer something for
free for the cost of shipping.
- [04:57] Russell Brunson built
his company by doing this.
- [05:10] #7: Give people options
in your ads.
- [05:22] Within the first 30
seconds of a video about learning guitar, the instructor offered a
link for beginners and a link for more advanced
- [06:04] That’s it for
- [06:06] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: