May 30, 2020
In episode #1398 we give you
seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From
creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert
interviews and documenting how you solved a particular problem,
you’ll hear how to get more eyeballs than ever on your site
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Unique Blog Post Angles that
Drive a Flood of Traffic.
- [00:35] What a
blog post angle is: a type of blog post.
- [01:00] Utilizing the consistency of how-to style blogs
to get returning hits.
- [01:10] Using
Canva to make visualizations of data on research-based
- [01:52] Collaborating with data providers to get leads
and form partnerships.
- [02:35] Taking
a popular post and turning it into a visual post.
- [03:12] Getting more view counts by conducting expert
- [03:37] Roundup posts: asking many experts the same
- [04:16] Posting about how you solved a specific
- [04:42] That’s
it for today!
- [04:45] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
First Round Capital
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: