Mar 18, 2020
In episode #1325, we talk about
seven unconventional ways that we run our companies. There are so
many different ways to organize and direct a company and we share
just seven that have helped us gain some of the success we have
experienced. Tune in to hear about remote-friendly offices, direct
feedback, lunch and learns, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7
Unconventional Ways We Run Our Companies.
- [00:36] The hybrid-remote model
and staying remote-friendly in today's economy.
- [01:10] Putting a CEO in place
to run the ship and make sure things are working.
- [01:48] The usefulness and
efficacy of direct feedback with your team.
- [02:45] Implementing a profit
sharing pool for key members of your company.
- [03:41] Encouraging employees
to have their own side projects for extra creativity.
- [04:12] Using 'lunch and
learns' and taking on useful topics for the team.
- [05:25] The Jeff Bezos-inspired
idea of memos for more thoughtful communication.
- [07:00] Getting away from
needless meetings and the impact of more time for client
- [07:58] That’s it for
- [08:00] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: