Dec 19, 2019
In episode #1236, we share seven
unconventional ways to raise money for marketing. Crowdfunding,
revenue-based financing, trading services and getting a Small
Business Administration loan are only a few of the innovative ways
you can get your hands on the cash you need. Tune in to hear how
monetizing your content can serve this purpose!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven
Unconventional Ways to Fund Your Marketing.
- [00:52] How you can go about
crowdfunding your business following the Jobs Act of
- [01:33] Leverage your community
to help you market through blogging and guest
- [03:29] Funding through
revenue-based financing using a service like
- [03:57] Considering your
strengths and trading those for marketing
- [05:09] The best thing about
using the BizX platform to trade services.
- [05:54] The benefits of getting
your hands on a Small Business Administration loan in the
- [06:39] Examples of funding
your marketing through business development.
- [07:53] Monetizing your content
to raise money.
- [09:04] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: