Feb 3, 2017
In Episode #187, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 unconventional
marketing tactics that you can use for 2017. Tune in to
hear what tactics are trending today and the online resources
that can get you to speed.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Unconventional Marketing Tactics
that You Can Use for 2017
- 00:35 – First, check out Russell Brunson’s ClickFunnels
- 00:56 – Soon, more and more businesses are going to do
- 01:19 – Second, website personalization
- 01:21 – Hubspot provides
you these options to personalize
- 01:53 – Third, try micro-retargeting
- 02:41 – Connect
Leads can help you segment your Facebook retargeting
- 03:30 – Fourth, branding
- 04:05 – Gary
Vaynerchuk is really gaining traffic
- 04:43 – Branding creates more business opportunities in the
- 04:53 – Google
Trends can tell you a brand’s information
- 05:13 – Fifth, chat is becoming a great marketing tool
- 06:14 – Sixth, work on your notifications
- 07:08 – Seventh is content upgrading
- 07:27 – Find a piece where a tweak is needed and upgrade
- 08:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- More and more businesses are turning to sales funnels.
- For a long term solution—working on your branding to create
more business opportunities in the future.
- Marketing strategies are continuously improving—FIND the
easiest way to get your product to the people.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.