Oct 16, 2016
In Episode #77 Eric and Neil talk about the 7 types of content
you should be creating on your blog. Listen as they enumerate each
type of content and how to utilize the types with key online
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Types of Content You Should Be
Creating on Your Blog
- 00:37 – #1 Have long-form well-researched content
- 01:14 – #2 Infographics
- 02:18 – #3 Take an audio file and put it on your blog
- 02:27 – Use Rev to
transcribe your content
- 02:51 – #4 Have animated content like click through, quizzes
- 03:25 – #5 Put videos on your blog
- 04:10 – #6 Question based content
- 04:15 – Check Quora and
search popular questions
- 04:50 – #7 Have specific case studies
- 05:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Remember to put value into your content.
- A ton of tools are available–utilize them!
- Video and audio can still rank–transcribe them into your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.