Apr 8, 2017
In Episode #251, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 types of content
upgrades you can try today. Content upgrades are a great
opportunity to grow your email list and thus, those conversions.
Tune in to learn about the different types of content upgrades you
can offer your audience and find out which one suits your company
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Types of Content Upgrades You Can
- 00:33 – A content upgrade is when you use Leadbox
or other email tools to offer people freebies
- 00:53 – The idea of a content upgrade is offering something in
exchange for their email addresses
- 00:57 – Content upgrades are helpful for Eric’s conversion
- 01:08 – First, try a downloadable checklist
- 01:32 – Checklists are easy to look at and people like to get
- 01:39 – Second is a cheat sheet
- 02:02 – Third, use a tool called Designrr
- 02:16 – Your blog post can be converted to PDF
- 02:49 – Fourth is to give your audience something
- 03:20 – Fifth is to provide an email course
- 03:30 – If you want people to get a course, get them to
subscribe to a campaign
- 04:00 – Sixth, provide them the next thing they should read
based on what they are currently reading
- 04:42 – An alternative to webinar is to have a video launch
- 05:27 – The Marketing School is giving away 5 annual copies of
Ahrefs, this week
- 06:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A content upgrade is a great opportunity to boost your
conversion rate significantly.
- Give your audience something valuable and educational, so they
- Keep track of your audience behavior to know what type of
content upgrade suits them best.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.