Feb 5, 2019
In episode #919, we discuss the 7 traits that make
amazing content marketers. Tune in to hear what traits you need to
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Traits That Make
Amazing Content Marketers
- [00:35] 1: Consistency.
- [01:00] You have to be consistent to be
- [01:10] 2: Creativity.
- [01:20] Think outside the box.
- [01:30] 3: Being data driven.
- [01:40] You have to make decisions based on
- [02:15] 4: Hiring non-Ivy Leaguers.
- [02:20] Sometimes, Ivy League alumni are too smart
for their own good.
- [02:30] Neil had trouble understanding a Dartmouth
graduate that he interviewed.
- [02:57] 5: Being open minded.
- [03:29] 6: Passion.
- [03:40] Do what you love and your content will fare
- [03:51] 7: Resourcefulness.
- [04:01] Resourceful people are hustlers and can find
great solutions to big problems.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:44] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: