Apr 11, 2017
In Episode #254, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 tools to help you
with reputation management. Tune in to learn which tools will
help you keep track of your reputation, respond to negative
feedback, and also preempt any future, negative domain names that
could tarnish your brand.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Help You With Reputation
- 00:36 – Use Mention or Google Alerts to track your
- 00:51 – Second is to use Google Suggest
- 01:06 – Create articles that combat the negative feedback
- 01:21 – Use KnowEm to claim
multiple social networks or multiple profiles
- 01:42 – Just do the work upfront
- 01:53 – Use a domain checker like Check Domain
- 02:07 – Type your name or company name, plus a negative remark
or word attached to it—then register those domains
- 02:29 – Fifth is Imagerater which will allow you to
look for people who are using your unique images in a negative way
- 03:06 – Use SERP's rank
- 03:43 – This can help you be aware of the links that link back
- 03:52 – Use Complaint Search
- 03:54 – It allows you do Google searches in over 40 complaints’
- 04:14 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always track your brand mentions – know what people are
thinking about your brand.
- Create the possible domain name that can ruin your reputation
in the future.
- Keep up your ranking and be aware of those who are ahead or
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.