Dec 20, 2016
In Episode #142, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 tools that can help
you in marketing design. Tune in to discover some of the best
online tools that provide you quality images and designs for your
marketing campaign that are both easy-to-use and affordable.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Help You in Marketing
- 00:46 – First tool is Canva
- 00:52 – Currently has around 10 million users
- 01:00 – Pre-made templates, designs, and dimensions are
available for specific social media platforms
- 01:18 – Very easy to use and intuitive
- 01:49 – Second tool is Balsamiq for a
non-techy person, you can drag and drop
- 02:33 – Third tool is 99designs
- 02:53 – Inexpensive option
- 03:00 – An alternative is DesignCrown
- 03:09 – Fourth tool is infogr.am
- 03:20 – Create infographics at an affordable price
- 03:29 – Has cool and interactive graphics you can embed within
- 03:52 – Fifth tool is InVision App
- 04:15 – Allows you to collaborate different design
- 04:36 – Sixth is Fiverr
- 04:48 – Easy to use and turn-around time is just a couple of
- 04:54 – Upwork is an
alternative to Fiverr
- 05:03 – Last is Pablo by
- 05:11 – Good for social or blog images you need to get done
- 05:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you feel like you’re in a creative rut, there are many
designs available online.
- Creating or making changes to your marketing design does NOT
have to be expensive.
- There are several easy-to-use, high quality, graphics and
templates available online to make designing easier for
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.