Apr 11, 2019
In episode #984, we count down 7 tools for a
successful content marketing campaign. Tune in to hear which 7
tools we like best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Tools For Running A
Successful Content Marketing Campaign
- [00:36] 1: Ubersuggest.
- [00:45] Free to use and great for researching
- [00:57] 2: Mailchimp.
- [01:05] Email blasts will always work.
- [01:57] 3: MobileMonkey.
- [02:10] Use this to blast via Facebook
- [02:30] 4: BuzzSumo.
- [02:38] Great for seeing what your competitors are
- [03:18] 5: SocialBlade.
- [03:30] Helpful to see social sharing
- [03:40] 6: VidIQ.
- [03:45] Helps with keyword and video
- [04:25] 7: Clickflow.
- [04:27] Eric’s SEO A/B testing software.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million
downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this
June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember:
we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
DM Eric if you would like to
participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: