Apr 4, 2017
In Episode #247, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 techniques for
speeding up your keyword research. Eric and Neil give you the top
online tools to quicken your keyword research so that you can stay
ahead of your competitors when it comes to how well you rank.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Techniques for Speeding Up Your
- 00:35 – One is to go to Ahrefs and put in your
- 00:45 – It will show you their popular keywords that help them
rank well, their level of traffic, and the pages that are
- 01:00 – Second is Google Search
- 01:40 – Use SEMrush and
see what your competitors are bidding on for a pay-per-click
- 02:07 – In keyword searching, you always have to keep up with
- 02:23 – Use Google
Google Autocomplete to know what people are looking for
- 02:43 – Fifth is MarketMuse
- 03:08 – Google checks how thorough your content is
- 03:22 – Sixth is Serpstat
and you can get a deal with App
- 03:36 – It is an in-depth keyword/SEO tool
- 04:05 – Last is going through Google Search Console then
Uber Suggest for the keyword
you could be ranking for
- 04:56 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Find out the keywords that are ranking well and use them so
that your pages appear on Google’s first page search result.
- Be in the know in regards to what people are searching.
- Track if your keywords are consistently ranking and if
necessary, make changes.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.