May 11, 2019
In episode #1014, we discuss the
7 Steps to Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing. Tune in to
hear the most important steps to getting started!
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Steps
to Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing
- [01:05] 1: Commission
Junction is one of the
many networks out there.
- [01:32] ClickBank is for info.
- [01:47] 2: Look for
- [01:55] Why not add your
product as a back-end offer to a more successful
- [02:15] Tai Lopez has a real
- [02:25] The last level of the
course is another person’s course.
- [03:22] 3:
- [03:45] Incentivize affiliates
or partners, otherwise, they won’t work as hard for
- [04:03] 4: Meet affiliates
- [04:12] Attend a
- [04:28] 5: Hire an affiliate
- [04:50] You need someone to
organize and run affiliate campaigns.
- [05:21] When Neil had no idea
what to do, he read a book.
- [05:42] 6: Use software to
- [05:53] Try Has Offers.
- [06:15] 7: Make sure you treat
affiliates as people.
- [06:30] They are your partners,
- [06:51] That’s all for
- [06:55] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: