Jan 16, 2017
In Episode #169, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 steps for running a
successful webinar. Using webinars is one of the best ways to drive
people to your website. Half the battle is in the preparation—and,
yes, there are right ways to set yourself up for success. Tune in
to learn 7 easy steps that will help you and your viewers get the
most out of your webinar.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 - Today’s topic: 7 Steps for Running a Successful
- 00:45 – Masterminds and enterprise companies use webinars to
try and convert people
- 00:55 – In a webinar, you are educating and building a
relationship with your viewers
- 01:12 – First, have an email reminder
- 01:25 – “Just because someone registered for it, doesn’t mean
that they’re going to remember”
- 01:30 – Set email reminders ahead of time
- 01:45 – Second, make sure you have an option for someone to
register and watch the webinar within the next 15 minutes
- 02:28 – Because people are waiting, they are most likely to
attend the webinar and the attendance rate can go up to 60%
- 02:38 – Neil uses EverWebinar
- 02:45 – Third, use paid traffic to drive more people
- 03:19 – Use it to amplify what you’re doing in your
- 03:35 – Neil records his webinar ahead of time and it’s a high
- 03:50 – Fourth, use a software called TurboDial which can connect to a lot of
- 04:10 – For the people who don’t take action, TurboDial will
send them a text message the next day
- 04:57 – Have some kind of marketing automation set up
- 05:28 – If people don’t show up, it means no conversion
- 05:45 – Sixth, integrate webinar software with Twilio
- 06:22 – Seventh, add value to the individual before your pitch
- 07:24 - That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Masterminds and enterprise companies use webinar to try and
convert people to buy.
- Just because someone registered does NOT mean that they are
going to show up—use texts and emails as reminders.
- First and foremost, ADD VALUE to people—remember that they
dedicated a part of day for you.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.