Mar 4, 2019
In episode #946, we count down 7
social media predictions for 2019. Tune in to hear what changes
will come in the ensuing year.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Social Media Predictions
That'll Come True in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Live is going to get
bigger this year.
- [00:58] 2: We’re going to see
social networks pushing for more video content.
- [01:22] 3: Monetization is
going to get better.
- [01:38] 4: The podcast market
is going to get much bigger.
- [01:50] China’s podcast
marketing is making millions of dollars.
- [02:18] 5: Comments are going
to increase the virality of posts.
- [02:35] Social networks are
going to rank things by the number of comments a given post has
- [03:40] Neil considers podcasts
to be “social”.
- [04:03] 6: All social
algorithms will start to behave the same way.
- [04:25] 7: A lot more people
are going to go to YouTube to market.
- [04:46] That’s it for
- [04:50] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: