Dec 2, 2019
In episode #1219, we share the
expected social media trends for 2020. From TikTok and advertising
on live to connecting with people through ephemeral content, we
give you everything you need to stay ahead of the game in the
coming year. Tune in to hear why posting natively is most
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Social
Media Opportunities We’re Excited About For 2020.
- [00:35] TikTok’s likely growth
projection for the coming year.
- [01:07] Why you should sell
through live and examples of people who use it this
- [01:39] Advertising and
connecting with people through ephemeral content like
- [02:21] The benefits of
re-using content by turning it into smaller bits.
- [03:18] What posting “natively”
means and why you should implement it.
- [04:36] What to do when
customers visit your checkout or lead page but don’t
- [05:22] The continuing growth
of chat and its various platforms.
- [06:02] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: