Jun 2, 2019
In episode #1036, we discuss 7
ways to do your due diligence. Tune in to hear the 7 steps you
should take to fully investigate a website’s potential.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple
Ways to Do Due Diligence On A Website
- [00:40] This is just a way of
saying you need to comb a site and check everything
- [01:00] 1: Use Ubersuggest.
- [01:15] Check out organic
- [01:50] 2: Similar Web.
- [02:14] They break down the
regions from which you are getting traffic.
- [03:02] 3: Ask for
- [03:30] There are tons of
reports you can ask for.
- [03:45] 4: Ask what changes the
site has tested.
- [04:04] This will help you
determine growth potential.
- [04:20] 5: SpyFu and AdBeat.
- [04:30] These tools will help
you determine ad spend.
- [05:07] 6:Talk to the
- [05:23] It will help you
determine the needs of customers.
- [06:00] 7: Ask the company what
- [06:20] Once you determine
their needs, this helps you get to the heart of the issues at
- [06:51] If you are not 110%
sure, don’t move forward.
- [07:21] That’s it for
- [07:25] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: