Dec 12, 2018
In episode #864, we discuss 7
hacks to boost your click-through rate. Tune in to hear these quick
and easy hacks.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Quick Hacks to Boost Your
- [00:32] 1: Write a better
- [00:55] Try to bring people to
the point of sale.
- [01:05] 2: Leverage
- [01:20] Try to have a juicy
- [01:52] 3: Improve your meta
- [02:30] 4: Use
- [02:40] Using words like
“effortless” really draw people in. Using descriptors in your
titles helps to get people interested in your article.
- [03:25] 5: Make sure you use a
good thumbnail in YouTube.
- [04:00] Your thumbnail even
matters on Facebook.
- [04:15] 6: Use rich
- [04:30] There is usually a
plugin in Wordpress to help with something like this.
- [04:38] 7: Use a tool
like Clickflow or Google Search Console to optimize your click-through
- [05:15] That’s it for
- [05:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: