Jul 30, 2018
In episode #729, Eric and Neil
discuss 7 questions you ought to ask your audience. Tune in to hear
what types of questions you should be asking.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Questions You Ought to Ask
- [00:50] #1: Tell us all of the
topics you are interested in regarding Marketing.
- [01:30] If you are covering
food topics, ask your audience what their diet is based
- [01:45] You want to see who
your audience is and how they skew (vegan, meat eaters,
- [02:07] #2: What else would you
like to see on this page?
- [02:20] This will help you to
understand what your page is lacking from the customer’s
- [02:36] Under 30 responses is
not enough data to make an effective change.
- [03:10] #3: What are you goals
in the next year?
- [03:18] Use Surveymonkey for long form answers of this nature. Make a
word cloud out of your responses.
- [03:58] #4: What did you think
about X? (The product or service they purchased).
- [04:20] This will help you
determine if things are working or if you need to
- [04:51] #5: Why didn’t you
- [05:00] There will be a huge
contingent of people who didn’t purchase your product or service.
This is an opportunity to find out why.
- [05:47] #6: Ask a question that
determines the “pay point” of your audience.
- [07:14] By asking questions
related to a problem, it will help you collect more leads and
- [07:45] #7: Use a tool
like TypeForm and send them down a question
- [08:07] That’s all for
- [08:10] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: