Mar 21, 2019
In episode #963, we count out
the 7 questions you need to ask a potential marketing hire. See
which questions we think will guarantee that your next hire is a
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Questions to Make Sure Your
Next Marketing Hire is a Slam Dunk
- [00:36] 1: How do you get
better at marketing?
- [00:41] What are you reading to
enhance your skills and understanding of the field?
- [00:52] Marketing is
ever-evolving, so you have to read blogs to stay
- [01:20] 2: What would you
- [01:30] If they can’t tell you
how they would improve your business, how will they be as a
- [02:07] 3: Have them do a paid
- [02:55] 4: What do you do when
an experiment fails?
- [03:06] A great way to
understand their thought process.
- [03:30] 5: If you had $10
Million, in what would you invest?
- [03:50] A great way to gain
insight into the potential hire.
- [04:05] Also a way to gauge how
humble or arrogant they are.
- [04:11] 6: What do you think
our competitors are doing that we are not, but should
- [04:56] 7: What is your most
impressive marketing accomplishment?
- [05:00] This will give insight
into how they think and what their skills are.
- [05:37] That’s all for
- [06:06] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: