Jun 30, 2018
In episode #699, Eric and Neil
count out productivity hacks. Tune in to hear the seven things you
should be doing to enhance your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Productivity Hacks For
- [00:32] #1: Build
- [00:45] Eric’s team has a
blogging checklist for all the writers they employ.
- [01:05] Checklists help you
- [01:12] #2: Use “If, then,
- [01:20] When you publish, push
to social media outlets, push to email, etc.
- [01:45] It will save you time
not to do these things manually.
- [01:48] #3: Use dashboards.
Try Domo or Scythe.
- [02:02] It’s a great way to
- [02:11] #4: Stick with one
marketing tactic at a time.
- [02:25] Don’t spread yourself
thin and become adept at whatever you do.
- [03:00] #5: Use BuzzSumo alerts.
- [03:12] This will keep you up
to date on how you are doing versus your competitors.
- [03:26] #6: Use Un-enroll
- [03:36] It will help you
unsubscribe from unwanted junk mail and clear your
- [03:50] #7: Use Supermetrics.
- [04:00] The reports are the
most in-depth reports you can get. A great resource when presenting
- [04:25] That’s all for
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: