Dec 11, 2019
In episode #1228, we discuss
seven marketing trends that we see happening in 2020! 2019 has been
a wild year and some things are falling by the wayside, while
others are on the up. Our big predictions are the rise of voice
search, tiered monetization, TikTok, business intelligence, AI, new
communication strategies, and the only moat that will still exist
in marketing! Tune in to sharpen your perspectives about what 2020
could bring you and vice versa.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven
Marketing Trends for 2020.
- [00:30] How and why you should
become compatible with voice search.
- [01:07] Ways that tiered
monetization audience/creator arrangements have room to
- [02:20] Why to focus on business intelligence and not just
front end analytics.
- [03:27] The value of utilizing
AI in any way possible for business optimization.
- [04:15] A drop in the
effectiveness of email communication and how to get past
- [05:14] Why leveraging TikTok
is still a great idea.
- [05:49] Personal brands are the
only way to ward off other companies from copying you
- [03:20] That’s it for
- [03:24] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: