Jul 26, 2020
In episode #1455, we share the
seven best tools for saving you a ton of time! From tools that help
you to repurpose your content and automate your workflow to ones
that offer graphic design solutions and help you identify decaying
content, we have got you covered! Tune in to hear how you can spend
your time on more important things by giving these tools a
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Marketing Tools That Will
Save You Tons of Time.
- [00:38] Repurpose House helps you chop your content
into micro-content and various formats.
- [01:48] Program things without being a programmer using
IFTTT’s amazing tool!
- [02:15] You
can also use Zapier to connect your apps and automate
- [02:47] Consult Konstant Kreative for fast, creative
graphic design solutions.
- [03:31] The
benefits of using Google Data Studio as your marketing intelligence
tool of choice.
- [04:50] Try
Shuffle and Headliner to help you extract key content from your
- [05:32] The
free content decay tool by Clickflow allows you to update content
- [06:51] Ubersuggest offers a free tool for doing keyword
- [07:52] That’s
it for today!
- [07:56] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or text us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: